Monday 24 March 2014

A warm welcome to our newest DT Member - Marta Lapkowska

Hello Everyone

I really have some fabulous news to share with you! We have a super new Design Team member and I am sure you will know her name, Marta Lapkowska!

Moje zdjęcie

My name is Marta Lapkowska.

I was born and raised in Poland. I am currently living in Ireland and have been for the last nine years.
I am a proud mum of a beautiful girl Emily.  My inner soul is truly a creative person. Since I remember I have loved art and craft and have a passion for innovative techniques. I love playing around, experimenting and creating unique pieces. From cards and tags to layouts, mix media canvases, art journal and altered objects.
For the past two years creating is my way of living - so far it's the best journey I could have imagined. 

So welcome Marta, we are so pleased that you have joined our team and really look forward to all your creativity and inspiration! Your work is gorgeous!

Here are some projects, to give you a little flavour of Marta's style and flair! ;-)






Please pop over to Marta's blog for more inspiration...you will not be disappointed!!!! ;-)

So again, thanks to Marta for agreeing to join us, we sure are delighted!

x


6 comments:

  1. So glad that you have joined Scrap Africa!! Can't wait to see your creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and welcome! looking forward to see your lovely creations here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to have you on board Marta... Just love your style. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Marta...looking forward to being on team with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Marta!! You do such beautiful work - I can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...