Sunday 5 February 2012

Meet the team - Jowilna

Hello to all our readers! We hope you enjoy your weekend.
Today we want to introduce you to Jowilna Nolte. No doubt that her name is very well known among South African crafters and scrapbookers.

Here is what Jowilna has to say:
"I have been in the industry for 15 years and still loving it. From working in retail and wholesale and importing handmade paper and rubber stamps. I started as a cardmaker and stamper but my love for photography quickly took me into the field on scrapbooking which seems to consume my life at this stage. 
I have worked in publishing craft magazines for the past 9 years and have 2 books published and currently working  on a third. 
I teach scrapbooking and cardmaking classes weekly in Gauteng and have some other creative journeys planned for the coming year. 
I design for various manufacturing companies and design teams of which this one (Scrap Africa) is a really special project. 
I look forward to sharing my ideas with you."



Please visit Jowilna's blog Imagine the Possibilities 
*********


There is still time to enter your lay-outs for our first sketch challenge
and don't miss our new challenge "Africa"
Also don't forget to enter our giveaway (please note the rules - for Southern African residents only!)
Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. I am in awe of your work Jowilna...and I am sure we are all going to learn a lot from you.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...